How can we improve the ASP.NET Forums?

Ideas to make Asp.Net Forums better

1. Code Implementation

Direct implementation of the code using few different kinds of editors should available on Asp.Net Forum. So that user can directly write the small line of the code and execute it and share it.

2. Comment System

One Comment section should available on every answer as well as question, which must not be mark as answer. It should be only for better understanding of the question or answer or getting the more info regarding the issue.

3. Option to Vote for Answer

There should be a “Thumbs UP” option for every answer where user can vote for the answer and the answer which get more vote should be appear on the top. It will create the trust on the answer as well.

4. Improve Search

Search functionality should enhance and after search it should be give the related query as like stackoverflow.

5. Option to Upload

There should be also an option to attach code as zip file. And also provide the limitation of the zip file size. Mostly it helps for fresher developers.

6. Tag to some specific developer

If anyone wants to tag to some other developers to give the answer it, then this functionality should be there.

7. Upload local Image

There should be a functionality to upload the images directly from there system only with some specific format.

I hope this functionality should be added in this forums.
Thanks

10 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mukesh Kumar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mbanavige commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd suggest that this "suggestion list" be closed as I don't think it's going to be possible to correctly tally interest. Any votes for this "suggestion list" can only be counted as a vote for all items in the list. Some of these items in this list have already been submitted separately - which i think would be the best way to allow for each idea to gain support on its on merit. For the OP of this list, I think they could then vote where any one item already has a separate uservoice entry and then they could also individually resubmit any remaining ideas not already represented as a uservoice suggestion.

• stefenjoseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi dear,

I agree with your valuable points. These will help for future development and implementing the threads to the programming. Why you wait for. Join the forums and discuss the topics.

With Thanks,

Stefen Joseph

Feedback and Knowledge Base